Thursday, August 27, 2009

'Your Next Stamp 1st Design Team Call'

Wow, I am excited about this. I have been thinking about this post for a couple of weeks. Your Next Stamp is a company just opened by two sisters. You should see their cute stamps! I love them and hope I get a chance to design with them. They also have dies, markers, paper etc. available. Here are a couple of cards that show my coloring.

I used colored pencils and markers on the street scene with some Stickles added to the sky and fluff added to the snow.
















I used chalk on the flip flops, frame, sky, and ocean.








There are many mediums I like to use to color my stamped work including chalk on the paper, chalk on embossing ink, colored pencils, and markers. Sometimes I even use watercolors. I enjoy using the flat side of cardstock, textured side of cardstock, and other kinds of paper (such as photo paper) to get different looks from my stamped and colored deisgns as well. I also like to jazz my work up with Shimmerz, fluff, and Stickles.You can see some of my other work throughout my blog. You can all check out Your Next Stamp's blog here. Thanks for the chance at this opportunity. My fingers are crossed and I'm hoping :) Have a great night everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting on my creations! Won't you consider following me? Have a great day! :)