Saturday, April 17, 2010

2sketches4you Card #3




Here is my third, and final, card for Kazan's sketch #50 at 2sketches4you





I love the contrast between the bright green Bazzill cardstock and the black. I love bright green, it makes me happy :) The stamp again is from Unity.

I spent my day with some great friends who I haven't seen in a long time and usually scrap with once a month. I figured this might be my last chance to scrap with them for awhile. I have been doing most of my scrapbooking and cardmaking at home. Most of my supplies are homeless and in boxes right now as well due to the move in bedrooms and my scrapbook room becoming my son's bedroom. Hopefully I will get the basement scraproom ready to go in the next few months while I am home. Am I crazy to think I might have a little time to do that? Maybe :) I'm off to order a carseat for our new little one. I hope she likes bright colors as much as I do :) I hope that everyone is having a great night and has a great Sunday!




1 comment:

  1. I love black and green together! how cute is that stamp?
    Thanks for playing along with us at 2S4Y
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting on my creations! Won't you consider following me? Have a great day! :)