Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sketch take 2 ~ 2sketches4you #50









Here is my second take on the sketch. I have really been using a lot of red lately, which is not like me. I love this image from Unity and the saying that goes with it. I used gold and red rick rack and braided it, red, black and white cardstock and gold stickles. A simple card for the most part, but I like how it turned out. I also like the longer card. Most of mine are usually standard size with a few larger square ones thrown in here and there.

2 comments:

  1. so cute! fun interpretation of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute jukebox! great addition with the gold glitter!
    Thanks for playing along with us at 2S4Y
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting on my creations! Won't you consider following me? Have a great day! :)