Thursday, August 19, 2010

have yourself a merry little Christmas....



I had such great ideas after looking at the Get Sketchy sketch for those four little doodads on the card. When I actually sat down to make my card, I realized all of my great ideas used images that were too big to put in the space I had. Oh well. I do like what I ended up with, but not as much as all of the great designs in my head. I will have to do a canvas piece or wall hanging with some of THOSE ideas. I'll share them with you if they ever happen :) I'm back to school soon and will have even less time to scrap and make cards. Such is life. For this card I used Unity's Merry, Merry, Merry kit. Visit Unity's blog to see more great creations. Find the blinkie, leave a comment and win some stamps. Hope you are having a great day and that you have a great weekend!


9 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Love the direct to paper inking and the ornaments are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun take on this challenge:) Great stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute merry, merry card. Even though it may not have lined up with your original vision - it is adorable. The canvas will be cool to see when you are able to layout what's in your mind's eye.

    Best of luck with the beginning of a new school year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting on my creations! Won't you consider following me? Have a great day! :)