Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Some of my favorite cards

Good evening! I was looking through some of the cards I have made over the past year since I started blogging. I just looked back and my first post here was August 17th of last year. I hadn't even found out about little Amelia yet and she is now 4 months old. WOW! Back to the cards, there were quite a few I REALLY like and had a hard tme choosing which were my 3 favorites/best out of the bunch. I'd like to share them here again. My focus, shortly after I started blogging, was on Unity stamp and still is, but some of my favorites use Hero Arts and other stamps too. They are in no particular order and have various subjects. Enjoy!





















Which is your favorite?




1 comment:

  1. This is a group of beautifully composed cards! We'd love it if you considered entering some of your projects at Papercraft Star, we're having a big gift certificate drawing right now to celebrate our followers! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/lets-celebrate-early-enter-our-2500.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting on my creations! Won't you consider following me? Have a great day! :)