Tuesday, August 17, 2010

You Rocked It Card ~ Unity Addict's Challenge



Have you ever had great ideas run through your head - lots of them, but have a hard time getting them accomplished? Or have a hard time getting the ideas from your head into a tangible item? I have so many ideas for the diaper fold card, now that I have seen it. I just wish I had enough time to get them all made :) This is the card I made for the Unity Addict's Challenge.



I love the "You Rocked It" sentiment from Unity's MARCH10 kit of the month {Rockin' it Unity Style}. I knew, when I thought about this, that I also had sme rockin' stamps from various kits of the month, a guitar (OCT09 {...wherever you go}), a jukebox (MARCH10 {Rockin' it Unity Style}), and a boombox (DEC09 Delightful Moments) Do kids nowadays even know what a boombox is? The stars are cut out from the You're a Star single from Unity.

3 comments:

  1. Very cool! I love all of the separate pieces inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, that is super cute! did you make it for me? :) i really like the stars here and there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. look at all wonderful stars shine lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting on my creations! Won't you consider following me? Have a great day! :)