Tuesday, March 13, 2012

This hanging heart is yellow :)



This is the card I have made for the Unity Challenge for March. The challenge: use hearts that are NOT red or pink. I have realized that I am a fan of yellow and that I love lemon flavored things - lemon yogurt, lemon cake, lemon cookies and that I love lemon smelly things. I just bought a raspberry lemonade scented candle. mmmmm does it smell yummy. So, here is my card with a lemon, I mean yellow, hanging heart. On the inside it says Thank You. You too can join the Unity challenge. They are listed monthly on the Unity Blog.

For this card, I used Lucky to have You (KOM 2/12), Hello My Friend, and Samantha Walker's Butterfly Garden. The Thank You is inside, really it is :)

Have a great Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting on my creations! Won't you consider following me? Have a great day! :)