Friday, November 9, 2012

Tres calabazas

I started this pumpkin card before Halloween, and just wasn't able to finish it in time. I have very few precious moments in my craftroom as of late and stole a few minutes this afternoon to finish this one up. I decided it could work as a fall card, too. Do you ever have a hard time cutting into papers? I love some double sided patterned paper I have in my stash, but I love the other side too much to actually cut into it, yet. I had a lot of those papers pop up during this project. Maybe next time :) I'm linking this card up for the Unity Challenge this month.



Have a great weekend!!

7 comments:

  1. I'M a pettern paper magpie...CAN'T seem to cut into them either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun cad! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card...and you made me lol with your 'talk' about paper! Hoarding? Me? No, why do you ask? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the splashes of purple in designer paper! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michelle...love it and as for using pretty paper`s....I never want to part with it, lol!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute little pumpkins, I think it makes a perfect fall card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting on my creations! Won't you consider following me? Have a great day! :)