Friday, August 16, 2013

An itty bitty card a day, FWF, and a sketch challenge...

Hello! If you have been following along with/participating in Unity {show and tell} itty bitty a day challenge on Facebook, you have probably seen these cards. I am going to share all five cards with you today in this post. You can check out the Unity {show and tell} page here. Just request to join and you can share there, too. :)

Using Happy as you Choose


Using SOTW Real Shared Happiness


Using SOTW Each Moment is Success


Using SOTW Hooray it's Your Birthday


Using ROLY POLY Winter Joy, this card is also being entered into this month's card sketch challenge. I love snowmen and this little guy is sooooo cute. I'm so excited because there are new snowmen on the Unity site this weekend. I think I might have to get ALL of them. Which is your fave? I would have to say Mike....tee hee.


It has been a fun week and I am glad that I was able to get one done for each day. My crafting time frame hasn't changed I've noticed. I can plan and plan and plan to craft during the day, but all I end up doing is thinking about crafting or putzing....I must craft at night when everyone else is in bed. I find it very interesting. I can carve out time during the day....but it does not work for me :) When do you craft?

You can see more Unity stamp creations at the Unity Blog where many people participate in Friends with Flair. Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT weekend!

12 comments:

  1. Wow, great great cards. I super love that swirly effect in the Each Moment is Success card! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I can't choose one. But I have to say The butterfly is my favortie one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, looks like you had fun creating all these cards. They are lovely!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW--you've been busy! All are great1

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear you. I plan projects in my head while at work, then run out of time. I either end up sleep deprived or craft deprived. I love your cards. Did you use the shaving cream technique on some? And yes, Mike is my fave too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used the shaving cream technique on the third card and gelatos on the fourth.

      Delete
  6. Great cards! That third one really stands out! I love the swirls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so creative Michelle. Great stamping! Love that first sentiment so much!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you've been busy! All of the cards are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards Michelle, I am loving your wonderful backgrounds particularly your marbled one behind the Each Moment is a Success Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Michelle how happy your cards are!Bright colourful and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO many different styles, love them all! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting on my creations! Won't you consider following me? Have a great day! :)